- Conference sessions
- Conference events
- Delegate recommendations
Please note that with the exception of this year’s panel on portrayals in the media these sessions are not open to the general public. If you are from a media organisation and interested in attending this year’s conference, please contact Tim Graham.
Sunday, September 14
- Historical tour of JakartaExplore the hidden side of Jakarta’s historic buildings
- Panel: Portrayals in the MediaHow does the media influence public opinion?
- Dinner with the Australian Embassy With a special address by Australian Ambassador Mr Greg Moriarty
Monday, September 15
- Delegate RecommendationsUTS:INSEARCH explains how delegates can develop their own recommendations
- Panel: Election Debrief
What to expect as we enter a new phase in Indonesia’s democratic history
- Delegate breakout sessionDelegates break up into groups to start brainstorming their ideas on the future of relationship, in sessions facilitated by UTS:INSEARCH
- Panel: Transforming the relationshipHow can the next generation of leaders learn from “old relationship”?
- Toward a longer engagement Dinner with the Northern Territory Government and Charles Darwin University
Tuesday, September 16
- Breakfast: Enduring Themes of EngagementColin McDonald shares his perspective on the role of personal connections in the relationship
- Panel: Economics and TradeHow can both countries benefit from, and sustain economic growth in the region?
- Interview: Behind Closed DoorsWhat really happens in the political relationship?
- Debate John vs John and Networking hosted by Government of Victoria A business debate with influential leaders John Riady and John Denton